11th March 2021, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in the TET for a candidate with 62% in BEd, 52% in Graduation and 47% in Post Graduation?

Hi Sir, I have scored 52% in my Graduation and 47% in my Post Graduation. I have also done 2 years BEd course and scored 62% marks. Can I be eligible for the TET? Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

13th March 2021, 12:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in the TET for a candidate with 62% in BEd, 52% in Graduation and 47% in Post Graduation?

You are eligible to appear for TET examination.

The required minimum eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university and possess diploma or bachelor degree in education.

For more information visit at notification or official website.
14th March 2021, 04:46 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in the TET for a candidate with 62% in BEd, 52% in Graduation and 47% in Post Graduation?

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility test. After qualifying this exam, candidate is eligible for teaching job in govt. schools.

Every state may have its own criteria for allowing candidates to appear for TET exam.

Eligibility criteria for TET exam:
  • Graduation (B.Sc./B.Com/BA/BCA, etc.) from a recognized university with at least 45% marks.
  • B.Ed. or any other teacher training course.
  • Age should be between 18 and 35 years.

As you have secured 52% in graduation and completed B.Ed. course too with 62% marks, so you can apply for TET exam.
15th March 2021, 07:28 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

TET is Teacher Eligibility Test. The examination is conducted for recruitment as teacher in government schools.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university and possess B.Ed qualification.

So, you are eligible to appear for TET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?