8th June 2021, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

BCom graduate can apply for masters in fashion technology at NIFT?

I am student of b.com honurs and i m interested in fashion designing...well i want to know that as being a student of bcom can i apply for masters in nift .
Can i do masters in fashion technology without having bachelor degree in fashion technology from nift??

9th June 2021, 08:03 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: BCom graduate can apply for masters in fashion technology at NIFT?

If you wants to take admission in master degree in fashion technology then the criteria is- One must have complete the graduation in any trade. No such percentage marks is required to take admission in NIFT. As you have done your B.Com then you can take admission in NIFT
10th June 2021, 07:27 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

If you wants to take admission in master degree in fashion technology then the eligibility criteria is:-
✓ Educational Qualification:- You must have completed Bachelor's degree in any trade. No such percentage marks is required to take admission in NIFT. As you have done your B.Com then you can take admission in NIFT.

You can search on Google for more details.
11th June 2021, 09:49 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue Master's in Fashion Technology at NIFT:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue Master's in Fashion Technology at NIFT is as follows,

Name of the course - Master's in Fashion Technology at NIFT

> The minimum educational qualification required to pursue this course is, Bachelor's in Fashion Technology from NIFT or

> B.E or B.Tech from a recognized institute or university in order to be eligible.

> Hence, with B.Com course I can say that you are not eligible to pursue this Master's Degree in Fashion Technology at NIFT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?