28th February 2017, 04:57 PM
Rajasreechalla

Can a B.Tech Graduate join NIFT to pursue Fashion Technology? What is the procedure to join NIFT?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Tech and now I want to join NIFT for pursuing Fashion Technology so I want to know can a B.Tech Graduate join NIFT to pursue Fashion Technology? What is the procedure to join NIFT? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th March 2017, 02:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Tech Graduate join NIFT to pursue Fashion Technology? What is the procedure to join NIFT?

Bachelor of technology graduates can pursue Master of Fashion Technology from National Institute of Fashion technology.

The eligibility criteria for M F Tech from NIFT:

1. Candidate should have done either Bachelor of Fashion technology from NIFT or Bachelor of technology from any university.

2. There is no age limit for this course.

Official website: http://www.nift.ac.in/.

2017 examination is over.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?