8th January 2019, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MSc(Agricultural Sciences) in Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management, Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I am going to take admission in Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management, Bangalore for doing MSc(Agricultural Sciences) course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my Master’s from this institute? Please advice me.

14th January 2019, 09:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MSc(Agricultural Sciences) in Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management, Bangalore?

Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management, Bangalore

As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study MSc(Agricultural Sciences) in Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management, Bangalore.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 1699, Dr Rajkumar Rd, 1st Block, 3rd Stage, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010
Phone: 080 2342 9917
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?