8th January 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Agricultural Sciences) in Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management, Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I want to do MSc(Agricultural Sciences) from Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management, Bangalore. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

15th January 2019, 03:49 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Agricultural Sciences) in Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management, Bangalore?

Eligibility to study M.Sc (Agricultural Sciences) in Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management, Bangalore are as follows:-
Candidate must have Bachelor's degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Forestry with at least 55% aggregate from a recognised university or college in India.
15th January 2019, 08:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Agricultural Sciences) in Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management, Bangalore?

Eligibility to study MSc(Agricultural Sciences) in Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management, Bangalore are as follows:-

Candidate must have completed their graduation from a recognized university in any of the stream or in that particular stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
23rd June 2021, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello! I'm currently pursuing Bsc(Hons)Environmental Health Science in tamilnadu. Am I eligible for Msc Horticulture in Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?