18th March 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MSc(Mathematics) in Sharda University?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission in Sharda University for doing MSc in Mathematics course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my Masters from this university? Please advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Mathematics) in Sharda University?
  2. Requirements to get Education Loan to study B.Com in Sharda University?
  3. What is the fee expense to study PhD in Amity University for an NRI? Coordinators of Civil PhD?
  4. Is it better to join Sharda university for Engineering?
  5. Should I have to appear in Admission test to study B.Tech in Sharda University? When the application form will be released?
  6. Am I eligible for government job after passing Sharda University
  7. Is it beneficial to study BCA if discontinued B.Tech? Can I get good job after completing BCA?
  8. Is Sharda University affiliated to AIU?
  9. Eligibility to get MBBS admission in Sharda University? Percentage required in 12th PCB to get admission? Annual fee of MBBS in Sharda University?
  10. AKG ghaziabad or Sharda university? which one to prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I get Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut or Sharda University after completing B.Tech in Civil?
  12. Which is the best option for MBA, Sharda University or Lovely Professional University or Amity University?
  13. Fee details along with hostel charges of Sharda University for M.Tech Biotech?
  14. Is it beneficial to study MS(Investment & Finance) in Middlesex University for Indian students? Detailed course structure?
  15. Is it possible to take admission in Sharda university in 2nd year of graduation?
  16. Is it beneficial to study BSc(Electronics) in Andhra University? -- [New]
  17. Is Sharda University approved by AICTE?
  18. Procedure to apply for training in NTPC? I am a student of Sharda University greater Noida
12th May 2018, 02:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MSc(Mathematics) in Sharda University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am going to take admission in Sharda University for doing MSc in Mathematics course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my Masters from this university? Please advice me.

Yes, it is beneficial to study MSc Mathematics course in any one of the colleges. It is better, if the students study the MSc Mathematics course in any one of the reputed colleges or universities. The scope of the MSc Mathematics course is high. Students after completion of the course can apply for jobs in schools. They can also study BEd to pursue their career in the teaching profession. Candidates after completion of MSc Mathematics can apply for NET examinations to become Lecturer in colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?