2nd March 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BCA if discontinued B.Tech? Can I get good job after completing BCA?

Respected Sir,
Last year I got admitted in Sharda university for B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering but now I got to know that they are creating problems in result for money. In short i left B.Tech there. Now I want to do BCA. Please tell me whether it is correct option or not? And could I get a good job after BCA?
With Regards-
Anushree

3rd March 2015, 05:09 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BCA if discontinued B.Tech? Can I get good job after completing BCA?

According to my view, it is correct choice to study BCA if discontinued B.Tech. BCA is good course for bright future.

Following are best job option after BCA:-

HCL Technologies

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)

Wipro Limited

Oracle India

Infosys Technologies Limited

Mahindra Satyam

L&T Infotech

Patni Computer Systems

i-flex Solutions
3rd March 2015, 11:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BCA if discontinued B.Tech? Can I get good job after completing BCA?

Yes, BCA is indeed a good course with a wide range of job opportunities.
All the IT companies in India such as TCS, Wipro, Accenture, Infosys, and Tech Mahindra etc. are hiring BCA graduates every year in a huge amount on the post of Web designer, PHP web developer etc.
You can also join the Banking sector after the completion of BCA on the post of Data Entry Clerk and Administrator etc.
The salary of a fresher BCA varies from INR 10000 to INR 18000, which is slightly lesser than the B.tech fresher. In addition to this you can also pursue your master degree like MCA after BCA.
9th April 2015, 05:51 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, you can continue the BCA if you discontinue the Engineering.

But in my opinion, mere BCA cannot get you a promising job.

To get a good job in the same field of Computer Application, you need to pursue masters too that is MCA (Master of Computer Application) after which you will get a good job for a bright future.
13th April 2015, 07:29 PM
kunalroy89

BCA is a good choice as well.Although it is a graduate course but if you complete MCA as well then you will have much better jobs in top IT firms as well as in Govt organizations and Semi Govt PSUs as well at very high payment.
It is better to do BCA from a good college/University than to complete B.Tech/M.Tech from a frivolous institution.
15th April 2015, 12:15 PM
Ashwakh

Yes , BCA is also one of the good course in Graduation . With BCA as qualification , you can apply for Private sector jobs as well as Government sector jobs.

~ You can attend for the Software job interviews in the IT Companies like ,

hcl
wipro
tcs
yahoo
google
polaris , etc.

You should have a Good command in any one of the software courses like ,
C , C++ , Oracle , Sap , Java , etc..

~ You can apply for the Government jobs like ,

Ias , ips jobs
RRB exam to join in Railway department
Ibps bank clerk exam
CDS exam to join in Defence services
9th March 2022, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc computer engineering after bca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?