11th June 2018, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying MSc(Medicinal Plants) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Dear Sir, I want to do MSc course in the field of Medicinal Plants from Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya. But I don’t know about it’s benefits. So, I would like to know about the benefits of this course so that I can show them. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya offers MSc(Medicinal Plants)?
  2. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Medicinal Plants) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  3. Admission procedure to study MSc(Medicinal Plants) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  4. Fee expenses of MSc(Medicinal Plants) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  5. Eligibility to study PhD(Environment Management) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  7. Is it beneficial to study PhD(Environment Management) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  9. How many PhD(Applied Chemistry) seats are available in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  10. Detailed information about M.Phil(Commerce) course offered in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya?
  11. Can I become a Lecturer with PhD(Environment Management) Degree of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya? -- [New]
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  13. Requirements to get PhD(Environment Management) admission in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  14. Course structure of PhD(Environment Management) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya? -- [New]
  15. Requirements to apply for PhD(Applied Chemistry) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  16. Which university gives admission in MPhil in economics?
  17. Who was the first first prime minister of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities to do Ph.D in Sanskrit? Can I submit Synopsis and Thesis after completing them at home?
22nd June 2018, 09:32 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MSc(Medicinal Plants) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Generally this M.Sc in Medicinal Plants course is beneficial to pursue the knowledge to study the solutions which secure environmentally which deals about human health, energy, food and feed..etc., This course beneficial even to pursue further courses like doctoral program (PhD)..etc., This M.Sc in Medicinal Plants course is helpful to you to work with plant products as well as individual plants..etc.,

After successful completion of this course, you can find job opportunities in
* Defence Health Services
* Medical Colleges/ Universities
* Research Organizations
* Medical Writings
* Weed Sciences firms
* Agronomy based organizations
* Private Clinics ..etc.,

You may apply for several job posts namely Scientific Officer, Bio-plant operator, Associate Professor, Research Scientist, Plant Breeder, Food Scientist, Technologist, Assistant Sensory Scientist, Associations Professor..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?