10th December 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

List of universities to do Ph.D in Sanskrit? Can I submit Synopsis and Thesis after completing them at home?

Hello sir, I have passed MA in Sanskrit and now I want to get admission in Ph.D course. List of universities to do Ph.D in the same? Can I submit Synopsis and Thesis after completing them at home?

19th December 2016, 02:40 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List of universities to do Ph.D in Sanskrit? Can I submit Synopsis and Thesis after completing them at home?

List of Universities to do PHD in Sanskrit are as follows:

* Allahabad University
* Assam University
* Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Visswavidayalaya
* Baba Mast Nath University
* Banasthali University
* Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
* Gauhati University

Yes, you can submit your Synopsis and Thesis after completion but before that, you have to confirm with your Guide.

Admissions are done by through online.
3rd April 2018, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities to do Ph.D in Sanskrit? Can I submit Synopsis and Thesis after completing them at home?

What can I do for PhD sanskrit by distance. Any university in hyderabad for this course. I completed my MA in sahitya sanskrit and BED through distance from Haryana.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?