25th May 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying MTech(Building Construction and Management) in Noida International University?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do MTech(Building Construction and Management) from Noida International University. But I don’t know about it’s benefits. So, I would like to know about the benefits of this course so that I can show them. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

27th May 2019, 04:25 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MTech(Building Construction and Management) in Noida International University?

Yes, it would be beneficial to MTech(Building Construction and Management) in Noida International University as completion of the course, you can join as Civil Engineer, Construction Supervisor, Analyst, Consultant, Assistant Engineer.

The top recruiting companies are Manufacturing companies, IT and architectural firms, such as L&T, TCE, Total Environment, CCCL, S&P, Punj Lloyd, R infra, Gammon etc.
27th May 2019, 08:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MTech(Building Construction and Management) in Noida International University?

Noida International University has a good tie ups with a reputed Organization and university organized an industry visit for their students. This university has a placement cell where you can contact for your placement after doing the course.

MTech in Building Construction and Management is a course which helps you to explore and concentrate on one area of civil engineering such as structures, construction engineering and management.

Some of the employment areas are:-

Private Construction Firms
Engineering Services
Railways Projects
Consultancy Services

Some of the Job types are:-

Resident Construction Engineer
Construction Planning Engineer
Site Engineer
Technical Field Engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?