18th February 2019, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying MTech(Electrical Power Systems) in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do MTech(Electrical Power Systems) from Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences. But I don’t know about it’s benefits. So, I would like to know about the benefits of this course so that I can show them. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

2nd November 2021, 08:52 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MTech(Electrical Power Systems) in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences?

Benefits of studying MTech Electrical Power Systems at Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences are:-

*Some of the employment areas after this course is

BSNL
DRDO
HAL
Colleges and Universities
Indian Railways

*Some of the jobs after this course is

Consultant
Network Planning Engineering
Field Test Engineer
Software Analyst
Customer Support Engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?