21st August 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How much importance is given in 10th and 12th to take admission through SNAP? Am I eligible for SNAP after scoring less than 50% in both?

How much importance 10th-12th marks have if anyone want to get admission through SNAP?
I have less than 50 % in both..Am I eligible for SNAP?

22nd August 2011, 03:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much importance is given in 10th and 12th to take admission through SNAP? Am I eligible for SNAP after scoring less than 50% in both?

To write this exam you should be a graduate or at least in the final year of graduation. You need to have score above 50% in graduation. The 10th and 12th marks will not be considered when you take this exam. It will be considered only when the panel decide on the final list. If you want to secure admission make sure you work towards getting a high score in the test and also in the final year of graduation.
13th November 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much importance is given in 10th and 12th to take admission through SNAP? Am I eligible for SNAP after scoring less than 50% in both?

i am pursuing graduation but now my marks is less than 50% am i eligible for snap?
12th January 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 49 in snap 2011 and my 10 th mark is 87% and my 12th is 84%,my grad mark is 75%........what are my chances of getting in sitm,sicsr,scit-pune
7th April 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

m plannin to do mba in biotechnology frm symbiosis pune, do i hv to go through snap n wat s xpectd cut off marks???..
2nd November 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What courses does sims pune offers?
3rd November 2012, 12:35 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

Marks in 10+2 and 10th are not counted in the SNAP test.

SNAP is Symbiosis National Aptitude test conducted for admission into MBA course in Symbiosis International University.

ELIGIBILITY FOR SNAP:

Graduate in any discipline with 50 % marks ( 45 % for SC/ST) from a recognised university.

Final year graduation students can also apply but admission will be given only to those who satisfies above criteria.

PATTERN OF SNAP TEST:

SNAP is an objective type paper of 2 hours duration. There is negative marks for wrong answer which is minus 25 %.

The paper has 4 sections:

*General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability

*Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency

*General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario

*Analytical & Logical Reasoning

The total marks is 180 marks.

SNAP is conducted in december mostly so you can apply for it when the notifications are out.

BEST OF LUCK...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?