18th February 2019, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Electrical Power Systems) in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MTech(Electrical Power Systems) from Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

22nd February 2019, 06:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Electrical Power Systems) in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences?

In order to enroll in MTech(Electrical Power Systems) in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences, candidates are selected based on valid GATE score. MTech(Electrical Power Systems) in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences, is full time 2 years long duration course. Candidates must have a B.E/B.Tech degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university to be eligible to study MTech(Electrical Power Systems) in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?