23rd November 2016, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best option, MBA or MSc or competitive exams?

Sir my name is Imran Khan. I have passed 12th with 84.2% in PCM and now I am in B.Sc final year. I am very good in mathematics, chemistry and physics. So, my question is which course I should prefer to get a good salary job. MBA or MSc or I should go for competitive exams. I belong to a lower and middle class family.

23rd November 2016, 05:37 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is the best option, MBA or MSc or competitive exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir my name is Imran Khan. I have passed 12th with 84.2% in PCM and now I am in B.Sc final year. I am very good in mathematics, chemistry and physics. So, my question is which course I should prefer to get a good salary job. MBA or MSc or I should go for competitive exams. I belong to a lower and middle class family.

The MBA from any one of the reputed institution is a good choice. While studying the MBA, one can also prepare for the competitive examination. If you find any job in the government sector or in the banks then it will be fine or you can have an MBA degree. The reputed institutions have the Campus interviews from various companies. If you perform well, you will be posted in any of the leading companies with good salary. So you can try and join in any one of the reputed Business Schools first and also apply for competitive examinations.
23rd November 2016, 08:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

It depends on your interest whether to choose MBA or MSc or Competitive Exams. Personally I would like to suggest you to do Master degree in Science because as you have completed your Bachelors Degree in science hence it would be benefiting for you in future to have a higher salaried and reputed job.
Side by side you can also appear in the Civil Services, banking exams, Post Office exams, clerical exams etc.
23rd November 2016, 11:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It all depends on you that which of the course you are interested to do after the completion of your B.Sc course.
According to my opinion, you must go for M.Sc after the completion of B.Sc as it will be beneficial for your further career.
5th July 2019, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is priya n recently i completed my b.ed .i was confused which option is best for me msc or competitive examination...
10th June 2021, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have dout is that is competitive will use for MSc agriculture ?? I mean for admission for MSc .........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?