14th February 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Which is better, B.Tech and MBA or BBA and MBA?

I have heard that engineering MBA degree holders are preferred over BBA MBAs. Is it true? I am from science stream but I find science a bit tough. So, should I go for BBA?

15th February 2017, 05:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better, B.Tech and MBA or BBA and MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that engineering MBA degree holders are preferred over BBA MBAs. Is it true? I am from science stream but I find science a bit tough. So, should I go for BBA?
The B.Tech and MBA is better than a BBA and MBA. The career options are more for the B.Tech and MBA holders. The scope for the B.Tech course and MBA will be high compared to the BBA and MBA. So you can choose to study B.Tech and after completion of B.Tech you can pursue MBA. First focus on graduation (B.Tech) and score good marks in it. After completion of B.Tech you can prepare for MBA. The job opportunities for the B.Tech holders are high compared to the BBA holders. The MBA from a recognized B-School will be good for jobs in India.
15th February 2017, 06:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

According to me, as you find science little bit difficult so you must definitely go for Bachelor of Business Administration in your degree level and after completing that you can go for Master of Business Administration. Once you complete your master of Business Administration you will have a lot of job opportunities.

Moreover, after B.Tech it would be beneficial if you go for Masters in Technology. You can go for MBA after btech but it would be useless because your level will be equal to BBA students.
15th February 2017, 07:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. As you say you have studied science stream then as per my suggestion you can go B.Tech and MBA course. Bachelor of Technology and MBA has more scope in comparison to BBA and MBA. I think interest is first so that as per your interest you can go for BBA or MBA course.
15th February 2017, 11:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, yes candidates from B.Tech and MBA are more preferable than BBA and MBA candidates. Because B.Tech is more valuable course than BBA course and so it makes the basic difference. So as far as my knowledge is concerned, doing MBA course after completion of Engineering is the best and recommended option for you rather than doing MBA after completion of BBA course. See, there is no such course that seems easy to pursue. So you will have to work hard in order in order to secure a better career. As you are from science background, B.Tech is the suitable course for you and then you can pursue MBA course after Graduation.
15th February 2017, 11:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

There is no such provision that Engineering MBA degree holders will get more preference than BBA MBA.
Since you want to pursue MBA in future as your Masters degree course, according to my opinion, you must opt for the BBA course as your Graduation degree course as it will help to gain a deep knowledge regarding your field. So, you must go for BBA course.
15th February 2017, 11:54 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Its nothing like what you have mentioned and is just a misconception.

If the candidate is good and holds a good academic record, he has to be selected.

Now the choice of the course depends on your interest.

If you are not interested in Science, you can go for the BBA from a good college.

The benefit with Engineering is it opens many other fields for you to join in case you would not be interested in MBA after the graduation and some other field may interest you.
16th February 2017, 02:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is true that higher degrees are preferred the most, but every stream is good in their own standard. And moreover MBA in any discipline has an excellent future, so it doesn't matter whether you opt for B.Tech and MBA or BBA and then MBA. As you are finding science difficult, so in that case you can opt for BBA and then you may go for MBA. So, go for the stream in which you are interested the most and which you can understand better. Therefore, there is no harm in going for BBA and then MBA.
15th April 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed my 2 with 90%marks with mpc please give me a suggestion for me what is best.. I want to settle fast in my life sir please reply..Thanking you sir....
6th April 2018, 04:05 PM
iamssuhana

Go for BBA.....Its not like that....If you are planing to do MBA afterwards, then you should opt for BBA only as it a better foundation course for MBA. But it matters how do you do this course? How much practical knowledge you have? Jobs opportunities again depends upon your mastry and your expertise in the field. If you have good command over your subjects, Practical knowledge ,you have good logical and convincing power and you are good at soft skills then, nobody can stops you from getting a good job.

BBA Specializations are:

Oil and Gas Management

Hospital and Healthcare Management,

Supply Chain and Logistics,

Tourism and Hospitality,

Financial Markets,

Finance,

Marketing,

Human Resources,

Business ,Operations,

Information Technology,

Retail Management,

Strategy,

Entrepreneurship,

Business Analytics,

E-Commerce,

Banking and Financial Services,

Agri - Business Management.

Top BBA College:

Christ University, Bangalore

MS Ramaiah University, Bangalore

Lovely Professional University, Punjab

Madras Christian College , Chennai

Mount Carmel College, Bangalore

Shri Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai

Wilson College, Mumbai

Lala Lajpat Rai College of Communication & Economics, Mumbai

Delhi University

Jawahlal Nehru University

Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi

University of Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?