8th June 2021, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed or masters compulsory for Teaching job in private or international schools?

I am a B.tech graduate. It's been 1 year since I am done with my UG. I've been working in an MNC since the past year but I have a high desire and great interest in teaching. I just wanted to know that, is masters or a B.Ed degree mandatory for teaching in private or international schools?

9th June 2021, 08:22 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is B.Ed or masters compulsory for Teaching job in private or international schools?

If you are planning to teach only in private schools then B. Ed degree is a must. For admission into B.Ed colleges one has to appear in the entrance examination.

B.Ed no longer mandatory to become a teacher in International schools. Regulations bound schools across the country to hire teachers who have a Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) degree.
11th June 2021, 07:05 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed or masters compulsory for Teaching job in private or international schools?

It is not necessary to be qualified in B.Ed course. Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognised University are eligible for teacher on private school. But if you want to apply in government school then you must have valid B.Ed.

For teaching job in International School, that applicants hold a valid teaching certificate and a bachelor's degree in their subject area. They are also ask that you have at least two years of full-time teaching experience.
11th June 2021, 10:59 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, If you are planning to teach only in private schools job then B. Ed degree is a must. For admission into B. Ed colleges one has to appear in the entrance examination. For further more details you can google it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?