24th December 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better option between PGHRM and MHRM?

Hi, I had completed my B.M.S graduation in this year and I am interested to make career in HR field. So, should I go for PGHRM or MHRM course ? Which would be preferable to me?

28th December 2016, 01:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better option between PGHRM and MHRM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I had completed my B.M.S graduation in this year and I am interested to make career in HR field. So, should I go for PGHRM or MHRM course ? Which would be preferable to me?

The Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) is better than a PG Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM). The MHRM is a master degree it has two years duration but the PGDHRM is a diploma course with one year duration. The degree is better than a diploma course. The scope for the degree is more compared to the diploma course. The MHRM from the best institution will easily fetch you a good job with high salary. The candidates should be very good in communication and interpersonal skills. After completion of the course you can work as HR Officer, Administrative Officer, Placement Officer, Senior HR Officer, Recruitment Coordinator, HR Consultant, HR Manager, Training and Development Officer etc.
19th October 2018, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better option between PGHRM and MHRM?

Could you please tell names of the mhrm offering colleges preferably in chennai and bangalore ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?