28th April 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among MBA(IT) and DBA after completing B.Sc(IT)? Detailed information about MBA(IT) course?

Hello Friends,
In which field there is better scope and better advantage in between MBA(IT) and DBA? I am in the second year of my B.Sc(IT) and I want more information about MBA(IT) for my further studies.

30th April 2015, 06:31 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among MBA(IT) and DBA after completing B.Sc(IT)? Detailed information about MBA(IT) course?

DBA has a better scope for you if you are planning to do anything between MBA(IT) and DBA.
DBA(Database Administrator) is a course which is not pursued by a lot of students and MBA(IT) is pursued by a lot of students.
So it will be best for you to go for the course of DBA now rather that the MBA(IT) course.
You are currently studying B.Sc(IT) so it will be best for you to go and pursue M.Sc(IT) or DBA now rather than the MBA(IT).
MBA(IT) is a Management in Business Administration course with a specialization in Information and Technology.
So it is best for you to pursue the course of DBA or MSc(IT).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?