15th July 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?

Good day
I wish to ask for the requirements to study in Germany.I am 22 years old i really wish to study in Germany.I am a holder of the Advance level technical in the field of electricity and want to do b.e. engineering in Germany so please help me give the detailed on hw to study there.
Please with due respect help me sir/madam thanks.

29th December 2017, 07:20 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?

As you said you are a advance level Electrical Technician and want to pursue B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering. For that first you need to choose a University and apply for it. Once the university will accept your application then you can proceed for further process.

Eligibility Criteria to pursue B.E. from Germany:-
> You ought to have cleared your 12th standard examination with Science background.
> You need to appear for standardized test DAF or University level DSH examination.
> You need to appear for English Proficiency Test TOEFL/IELTS.

These are the German Universities offering Bachelor degree courses in Electrical:-
> University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
> University of Applied Sciences Wurzburg-Schweinfurt, Germany
> Hochshule Fulda - University of Applied Sciences, Germany
> FH Aachen - University of Applied Sciences, Germany
> Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
> Jacobs University of Bremen, Germany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?