22nd April 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among MBA-Pharma and M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy?

Hi,
I am studying B.Pharmacy 3rd year.
which is stream, better for Post Graduation
in between M.Pharmacy and MBA-Pharma?
Thanking you,
With Regards-
Y.KRISHNA SAI

Related Questions:
  1. How to study for MBA pharma if I am a Physiotherapist?
  2. Will I get a better salary in Pharma MBA or Normal MBA? Which are the different branches in Pharma MBA?
  3. Entrance Exams for Pharmaceutical MBA in India?
  4. Should I go for MBA in Pharma after completing B.Pharmacy
  5. Which is better to study among MBA-Pharma and M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  6. Possibility to study MBA in Pharmacology after completing 12th? Is B.Pharma necessary? What are the various entrance exams for admission? Dates of entrance exams?
  7. Universities offering MBA in Pharma?
  8. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  9. Should I choose Pharma MBA and General MBA?
  10. Pharma mba or General MBA, what's better after pharmacy?
  11. Is mba a good option after pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  13. Which is the best course between Pharma.D, M.Pharma and MBA? How much is the salary after completing B.Pharma course?
  14. Can I do M.Pharma after D.Pharma? Options after D.Pharma other than B.Pharma?
  15. How to do a good project in pharmacy?
  16. Which is better to study among M.Pharma and MBA(Pharmacy) after completing B.Pharma?
  17. Which is better to study among Pharma.D and M.Pharma after completing B.Pharma?
  18. What is best for my future, MBA or Pharma MBA?
24th April 2015, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among MBA-Pharma and M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy?

If you want job in management and marketing field then MBA Pharmacy will be a good options. If you want to become a lecturer or want to enter pharmaceutical research field then M.Pharma is a good option.

Therefore, it all depends on your choice. Choose M.Pharma only when you have aim to study and research in your own field. If you are more inclined towards marketing and management jobs then go for MBA Pharmacy.
25th April 2015, 08:35 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among MBA-Pharma and M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy?

Speaking truly that both MBA (Pharma) and M.Pharmacy have their own advantages. Still there is big difference between MBA Pharma and M.Pharmacy courses. If you are really willing to go for Technical field, then I would certainly suggest you to go with M.Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharmacy course. Else, if you are willing to get into management field in the Pharmaceutical companies, then I would strongly suggest you to go with MBA in Pharma stream. As you are B.Pharma student (Technical candidate), it is better to go with M.Pharmacy as it mainly deals in the subject area of Pharmacy. After completion of M.Pharmacy you may find employment opportunities in Clinical Research, Medical Transcription, Drug Manufacturing companies, Clinical Laboratories, Pharmaceutical Companies and Food Processing Industries.
25th April 2015, 03:29 PM
PATHGUIDE

It is completely based on your interest because both the courses will open different career prospects for you.

If you go for MBA in pharmacy then you can get jobs in management section in pharmaceutical companies. If you go for specialization in M.Pharmacy:
Quality assurance
Pharmacology
Pharmaceutics
Clinical Research

then you will have different prospects such as
Lectureship
Phd
Pharmacovigilence
Medical writing
Medical Coding
R&D sector etc

There is lots of competition in Pharmacy field now a days so I suggest that if you want to go for industrial research and high salary jobs then go for MBA in pharmaceutical management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?