19th November 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBA in Pharmacology after completing 12th? Is B.Pharma necessary? What are the various entrance exams for admission? Dates of entrance exams?

hello
how can i pursue pharma mba after 12th??
what are the entrance exams related to it???
what are the dates for these exams??
is b.pharm necessary before pharma mba??
pls reply asap

12th December 2014, 10:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA in Pharmacology after completing 12th? Is B.Pharma necessary? What are the various entrance exams for admission? Dates of entrance exams?

You can't do a Master's Degree after 12th class, therefore, you have to complete B.Pharma, then only you can apply for admission in MBA Pharma Management. You have to appear for entrance exam for getting admission in a MBA Pharma Management course.

You can apply for CAT, MAT, GMAT and NIPER MBA Entrance exam for getting admission in MBA Pharma program. The minimum qualification required for these entrance exams is B.Pharma from a recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?