3rd October 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Campus Interview for MTech(Civil Engineering) candidate of Amity University Gwalior?

Hi all, I am going to apply for MTech(Civil Engineering) course in Amity University Gwalior. I would like to know that if I do MTech(Manufacturing and Automation) from this university then what are the campus interview available for me by this university?

5th October 2019, 02:16 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus Interview for MTech(Civil Engineering) candidate of Amity University Gwalior?

Yes, campus interview is available Master of Technology(Civil Engineering) in Amity University Gwalior. However, you would need to contact Amity University for more details.

Contact Address:-
Amity University
Opposite Airport, Maharajpura,
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474005

You can visit the website https://www.amity.edu for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?