28th May 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

How to manage time to prepare for GATE along with preparation of semester's exam? Study materials for preparation?

Hello Sir,
I am a B.Tech 2nd year student in CSE branch. I want to qualify in GATE. But I don't know to start my preparation about GATE. I want to start with basic and also I want to know how I manage time between my semester's exams and GATE preparation? So please guide me and also give me necessary study material.

Related Questions:
31st May 2016, 10:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to manage time to prepare for GATE along with preparation of semester's exam? Study materials for preparation?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and the entrance examination is conducted by IIT or IISc for admission in M.tech course.

As, you are in B.Tech 2nd year now from now if you prepare for examination through a strategy and through syllabus you will definitely become eligible to qualify in examination.

So, along with semester examination you have to manage some time for preparation of examination to qualify in it.
2nd June 2016, 02:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to manage time to prepare for GATE along with preparation of semester's exam? Study materials for preparation?

It is very good that you are interested to appear for the GATE examination. GATE is the entrance examination to pursue M.Tech which is conducted by IIT or IISc for admission under the course.
Since you are in second year of B.Tech, you have a lot of time to prepare for the examination, if you maintain a balanced time table of studying with proper strategy. If you follow this, you will definitely qualify in the examination.

Below I have mentioned some books, do follow it.

Programming and Data Structures by Yashwant Kanetkar
Theory of Computation by John C MArtin
Operating System by William Stalling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?