9th February 2021, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Is campus placement available for MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) students in EFLU Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I want to get information regarding the campus placement in EFLU Hyderabad for the students who are pursuing MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) course. Can I know if campus placement is available or not?

11th February 2021, 01:41 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Is campus placement available for MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) students in EFLU Hyderabad?

Yes, there is campus placement for MA students at EFLU. Companies like Cognizant, NextEducation, Samsung,Oracle come every year but I would advise you to not get your hopes up if you are expecting a terrific package. The average salary range is between 25k – 35k per month.
13th February 2021, 10:17 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is campus placement available for MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) students in EFLU Hyderabad?

Yes, Campus placement is available for MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) students in EFLU Hyderabad.

Many companies around Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Pune come for placement session.

Serious student will definitely get hired in placement process.

Alumni helps a lot in job referrals and most of students have contacted alumni for referrals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?