8th May 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available for MArch(Digital Architecture) students in Anna University Chennai?

Sir/Madam, can I know about the campus placement which is available in Anna University Chennai for the students who are studying MArch(Digital Architecture) course? Kindly help me to know about the campus placement.

10th May 2020, 11:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement available for MArch(Digital Architecture) students in Anna University Chennai?

Yes, Campus placement is available for MArch in Digital Architecture students at Anna University Chennai. The recruitment cell balances an interface between students and industries and help candidates in their placements plus gives industrial training. Internships are also provided to the candidates for the learning.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.annauniv.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?