7th September 2020, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available for ME(Civil Engineering) students in Bhivarabai Sawant College of Engineering and Research?

Sir/Madam, can I know about the campus placement which is available in Bhivarabai Sawant College of Engineering and Research for the students who are studying ME(Civil Engineering) course? Kindly help me to know about the campus placement.

10th September 2020, 12:20 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement available for ME(Civil Engineering) students in Bhivarabai Sawant College of Engineering and Research?

Yes, Campus placement is available for ME(Civil Engineering) students in Bhivarabai Sawant College of Engineering and Research.

Near about 70 percent student is placed through campus placement also and this college has history they placed maximum student selected in pinclick and evlove corporation before completing Master's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?