11th March 2021, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available for MTech(Communication and Signal Processing) students in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Bengaluru

Sir/Madam, can I know about the campus placement which is available in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Bengaluru for the students who are studying MTech(Communication and Signal Processing) course? Kindly help me to know about the campus placement.

14th March 2021, 10:28 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement available for MTech(Communication and Signal Processing) students in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Bengaluru

Campus placement available for MTech(Communication and Signal Processing) students in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Bengaluru can be seen below.

Placements are awsome in this college.

Placements are almost near to 100% since last 3 year. It requires almost 60 to 80% of attendees, companies like TCS, INFOSYS, TECH MAHINDRA, WIPRO, CTS etc . They offer 3.6 to 4 lpa for m.tech and 3 to 3.8 lpa for BTech students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?