20th November 2020, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for MArch(Architectural Conservation) students in KRVIA Mumbai?

Hello friends, I am interested in MArch(Architectural Conservation) from KRVIA Mumbai. I would like to know about the placement facility for such students who are pursuing this MArch course in this university. Please let me know about the campus placement facility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

22nd November 2020, 07:49 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for MArch(Architectural Conservation) students in KRVIA Mumbai?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for MArch(Architectural Conservation) students in KRVIA Mumbai.

This college is not known for the placements and job opportunities but they do help you with you internships and also it is a part of curriculum.
The records about providing with job opportunities are not really good.
23rd November 2020, 03:45 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for MArch(Architectural Conservation) students in KRVIA Mumbai?

Salaries offered:_
Project manager_. 3-10 lacs.
College works on internship which comprises both faculty as well as students involvement. This is termed as internship cell, which lists down firms and help students reach their own choice firms for internship experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?