10th September 2020, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BBA(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) students in Amity University Mumbai?

Dear friends, can I know about the placement facility which is available in Amity University Mumbai for BBA(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) students. Please let me know about the campus placement facility for such students of this university?

11th September 2020, 11:10 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BBA(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) students in Amity University Mumbai?

Yes, Campus placement facility for BBA(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) students is available in Amity University Mumbai.

Placements and Job opportunities are quite good though they are still improving the list of companies approaching and packages offered by them.

This college provide internships in many good companies by enrolling students for the interview with the company. Stipend depends from company to company.
12th September 2020, 01:17 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BBA(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) students in Amity University Mumbai?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for Bachelor of Business Administration(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) students in Amity University Mumbai. The Pre-Placements Talk (PPT) is a program designed to develop an interaction between corporate fraternity and students.

You can visit the website https://www.amity.edu/mumbai/placement for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?