10th June 2020, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for MBA(Information Technology) students of Indian Institute of Cost and Management Studies and Research Pune?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do MBA(Information Technology) from Indian Institute of Cost and Management Studies and Research Pune. But I don’t know about it’s placement facility. So, I would like to know about the campus placement facility available for such an MBA student in this institute. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

3rd May 2021, 12:58 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for MBA(Information Technology) students of Indian Institute of Cost and Management Studies and Research Pune?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for MBA(Information Technology) students of Indian Institute of Cost and Management Studies and Research Pune.

Jobs are essential element that is why every student is studying in this institution. hence, here there is higher possibility of getting good job opportunity that too with good salary package.

Most of the time better companies with full of interesting features as well as with good growth comes for the hiring process.

Last year KPMG hired 3 students and one student got placed as business analyst in Fujitsu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?