8th June 2019, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Specializations available to study in MBA for BSc(Botany) Honours student?

Hi Sir, I am a student of BSc, studying with Botany Honours. I am looking forward to study MBA program. I would like to know that which are the specializations available for me to study in MBA? Please tell me immediately.

14th June 2019, 11:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specializations available to study in MBA for BSc(Botany) Honours student?

Specializations available to study in MBA for B.Sc(Botany) Honours student are as follows:-
Finance
Marketing
Human Resource Development
Information Technology
International Business
3rd May 2021, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Specializations available to study in MBA for BSc(Botany) Honours student?

Is accounting and statistics part of MBA in hr, would that be a problem for a science stream major.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?