14th June 2020, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Does campus interview available in Bethlahem Institute of Engineering for ME(Computer Science and Engineering) candidates?

Sir/Madam, if I get admission in ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in the Bethlahem Institute of Engineering then I can get a job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this institute for such candidates.

30th April 2021, 10:01 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Does campus interview available in Bethlahem Institute of Engineering for ME(Computer Science and Engineering) candidates?

Yes, Campus interview is available in Bethlahem Institute of Engineering for ME(Computer Science and Engineering) candidates.

The college has its own placement and training cell to train students properly. It conducts training sessions to improve students aptitude and organizes recruitment drive for final year students to be placed.

Average package offered is 4 LPA.
3rd May 2021, 12:55 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does campus interview available in Bethlahem Institute of Engineering for ME(Computer Science and Engineering) candidates?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available in Bethlahem Institute of Engineering for ME(Computer Science and Engineering) candidates.

The college has its own placement and training cell to train students properly. It conducts training sessions to improve students aptitude and organizes recruitment drive for final year students to be placed.

Each year more than 60% students get placed with average package of 4 LPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?