16th January 2020, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for MTech(Biochemical Engineering) students of BMS College of Engineering Bangalore?

Dear friends, I am planning to do MTech(Biochemical Engineering) from BMS College of Engineering Bangalore. So, I would like to know about the placement facility available for such MTech students of this college. Kindly let me know about the campus placement facility asap.

3rd January 2021, 08:28 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for MTech(Biochemical Engineering) students of BMS College of Engineering Bangalore?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for MTech(Biochemical Engineering) students of BMS College of Engineering Bangalore.

Placements are excellent in this college. Almost all the big giants, tech or non tech companies visit college during placements .

Most of companies facilitate students for internship also. College also helps the student get internship by starting of third year only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?