26th February 2020, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentile required in Indian Institute of Mass Communication Entrance Examination 2020 to secure PG Diploma Journalism admission?

Hello Sir, I have applied for the Indian Institute of Mass Communication Entrance Examination of 2020 for securing admission in PG Diploma Journalism course. I would like to know about the cutoff percentile which is essentially required to secure admission for this course at any reputed institute.

3rd January 2021, 07:31 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Cutoff percentile required in Indian Institute of Mass Communication Entrance Examination 2020 to secure PG Diploma Journalism admission?

Cutoff percentile required in Indian Institute of Mass Communication Entrance Examination 2020 to secure PG Diploma Journalism admission can be seen below.

You must have completed Graduation with minimum aggregate of 50% in relevant subjects to get admission.

To secure admission you must have minimum score of 70 percentile in admission test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?