27th June 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for MTech(Computer Network Engineering) students in Ballari Institute of Technology and Management?

Hello friends, I am interested in MTech(Computer Network Engineering) from Ballari Institute of Technology and Management. I would like to know about the placement facility for such students who are pursuing this MTech course in this university. Please let me know about the campus placement facility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

4th October 2020, 11:28 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for MTech(Computer Network Engineering) students in Ballari Institute of Technology and Management?

Yes, Campus placement facility for MTech(Computer Network Engineering) students in Ballari Institute of Technology and Management is as follows.

Placements are all good and almost all students placed in good companies and so many came like wipro,ibm.,Tcs.,Infosys,techmahindra,Honeywell.

Average package is 5.5 LPA for MSc student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?