16th May 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Tips for CET preparation for Physics and Chemistry subjects? How should I study for it? How to solve the numericals?

I wanna tips for Cet preparations for subjects Physics And chemistry ?
I dont know anything of physics and chemistry . i wanna tips for how to study , how to remember and solve numericals etc .?

19th August 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips for CET preparation for Physics and Chemistry subjects? How should I study for it? How to solve the numericals?

Which books or cd's can i refer to for CET / National Engineering Eligibility test
24th August 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips for CET preparation for Physics and Chemistry subjects? How should I study for it? How to solve the numericals?

how do i be perfect in maths conceptually and develop my problem solving skills?
2nd March 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to cover up all the concepts of all four subjects of first and second year common entrance test syllabus within a month ?please help me....
2nd March 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to cover up all the concepts of cet of all the four subjects in a month?plz help...........
28th November 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

please let me know the method of leaning cet. they tell that the qustions arise from the text book only. but is it that we need to read the text book thoroughly????
22nd March 2014, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Tips for CET preparation for Physics and Chemistry subjects? How should I study for it? How to solve the numericals?

Dont take tension and relax!! Dont study anything ! Have fun! Enjoy ur life! Becuz life is too short to waste time studying
15th April 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir my sister feels physics as a tough... So how can she come out it... So please give some tips... It will be very helpful for her
23rd April 2015, 10:26 PM
havvedprakash

Tips for CET exam for Physics and chemistry :

First of all, you have to make time table for study and follow it regularly.
You must have the knowledge about your strengths and weaknesses for the study.
Solve the previous sample papers and question papers.
Practice makes a man perfect. So practice more and more.
You must know the syllabus, exam pattern, exam notification and important chapters.
Practice hard.
Eat healthy food.
Exercise daily to increase your mind power.
Take relax and don't take tension.
Avoid the wastage of time like television, cell phones, video games etc.

Tips to solve numerical questions :

Solve the previous sample papers and question papers as much you can.
Practice is a key of success. So practice more and more and work hard.
If you don't have enough time for preparation, pick those numerical you can do.
And if you have enough time, firstly do weak portion numerical and then you can easily do.
8th May 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I don't know anything about chemistry even about no. of lone pairs in C=C bond. What can I do to score at least 15 marks? Please give me suggestions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?