13th November 2020, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for MTech(VLSI and Computer Engineering) students of IIIT Hyderabad?

Dear friends, I am planning to do MTech(VLSI and Computer Engineering) from IIIT Hyderabad. So, I would like to know about the placement facility available for such MTech students of this college. Kindly let me know about the campus placement facility asap.

14th November 2020, 02:55 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for MTech(VLSI and Computer Engineering) students of IIIT Hyderabad?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for MTech(VLSI and Computer Engineering) students of IIIT Hyderabad.

Placement opportunity is there and they provide students opportunity to go industry for internship .

Students can work on projects under any faculty member.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?