23rd May 2022, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Ed after PGDM?

I have completed my b.com with 47.65% so i can not apply bed, but after b.com i have completed pgdm with 80%, so i want to know can i apply in bed according to pgdm

24th May 2022, 01:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed after PGDM?

Yes, you can apply for BEd after PGDM. Bachelor's degree is enough for pursuing a BEd and you can enroll in the subject regarding a bachelor's degree. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have completed their bachelor's degree or master's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. There is no specific age limit for pursuing a Bachelor of Education however some colleges ask for a minimum of 21 years of age and admission selection in a majority of colleges is done on the basis of entrance examinations.
28th May 2022, 11:19 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes of course you can adopt Teaching profession after PGDM. But you have to qualify in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or National Eligibility Test (NET).

If you are aspiring to become a teacher in High school level, you must be qualified in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course and Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) exam.

If you are interested to become a Lecturer in college. you must be qualified in National Eligibility Test (NET) exam.
29th May 2022, 12:19 AM
rbagdiya1

B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
  1. Candidates should have cleared their Class 12 board examination with a minimum aggregate score of 50% or above, from a recognized Board.
  2. Candidates with graduation and post graduation degree in relevant subject are also eligible for the B.Ed program.
  3. Graduates have to score a minimum of 50% - 55% in their degree exams and post graduates have to score minimum 55% to be eligible for B.Ed admission.

Admission to B.Ed courses can be done on the basis of several entrance exams such as IPU CET, BHU B.Ed Entrance Test, DU B.Ed etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?