23rd May 2022, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

MPhil can be done after 2 full years of PGDM?

hello sir/mam, This is priyadarshini here, i wanted to know whether can i do mphil after pgdm 2 full years in Hr..i have done my pgdm in HR 2 FULL YEARS can i do my mphil after that kindly reply

24th May 2022, 12:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MPhil can be done after 2 full years of PGDM?

PGDM is the course that is conducted by those institutes that are recognized by the AICTE and approved by the Ministry of HRD and the Government of India Whereas MPhil requires a Master's degree. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done through distance learning and may vary from one university to another.
29th May 2022, 12:23 AM
rbagdiya1

Default Re: MPhil can be done after 2 full years of PGDM?

Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management is a diploma course and not a degree.
Thus
candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
eligibility criteria violets thus you cannot go for MPhil.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?