26th November 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of graduation in science through correspondence?

Dear Sir/Mam, Kindly please advise me. Can I apply for B.Ed course through correspondence near Vasai(Palghar) on the basis of certificate of graduation in Science through correspondence from Adarsh Vishwavidyalaya, Nellore, 524003. Kindly please advise asap.
Thanks & Regards
Meera Bhat

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  2. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  3. Under graduation by correspondence in science stream?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D after completion of under graduation through correspondence in Madras university?
  5. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence after doing graduation in B.A stream with 50%
  6. How should I get admission in B.Ed after getting 44%
  7. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU
  8. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  9. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  10. List of best colleges to apply for B.Ed in correspondence mode?
  11. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation via correspondence after a long gap?
  12. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to pursue B.Ed correspondence course in Mumbai after completing graduation in science(BSc)?
  14. How to apply for correspondence courses after 2nd PUC science?
  15. Post graduation in correspondence after B.Sc with home science with specialization in Human development? Which course would be suitable for my field of graduation?
  16. How can I study Master's in Agriculture/Environmental Science through correspondence if completed Graduation in Industrial Microbiology?
  17. Which government job I can apply for after completion of graduation B.Com in correspondence mode?
  18. Details of correspondence BEd course of Bangalore University? How should I apply? What is the course fees?
27th November 2016, 10:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of graduation in science through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, Kindly please advise me. Can I apply for B.Ed course through correspondence near Vasai(Palghar) on the basis of certificate of graduation in Science through correspondence from Adarsh Vishwavidyalaya, Nellore, 524003. Kindly please advise asap.
Thanks & Regards
Meera Bhat
If your graduation degree marks with above 50% from a recognized University then you are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?