24th August 2021, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for branch manager jobs in bank if i didn't have math in 12th and graduation?

I had phy chem and biology in my 12th and now im pursuing bsc biotechnology. I wanted to know that ..can i apply for branch manager post if i didnt have math in 12th as well as graduation. What is the eligibility for branch manager post? Please help me with this

26th August 2021, 05:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for branch manager jobs in bank if i didn't have math in 12th and graduation?

Yes, you can apply for Branch Manager jobs in Banks if you have completed graduation graduation/post graduation other than Maths.
There is no any particular stream required for this post.
They demand only degree and it should be in any discipline or stream from a recognized university.
If any specific degree needed then it should be mentioned in the guidelines.
Before applying you should read the educational qualification as well as experience criteria properly.
27th August 2021, 01:43 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for branch manager jobs in bank if i didn't have math in 12th and graduation?

Yes, you can, but the Bank P.O.’s test contains logical reasoning, series etc. If you are good in these, you may not need Maths to begin with .

But later in the exams for Bankers like JAIIB, CAIIB etc , you still need to use Maths techniques. But you will understand them better ,once you are in the Baking environment.
29th August 2021, 07:07 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To become a branch manager a candidate must have completed a bachelor's degree in a relevant stream from a recognized university. The candidate must be financially literate and have a good understanding of the operational management of an organization and MBA degree holders are also suitable for this role. The candidate with CA qualified especially by financial institutions are also preferred for the role. You must have around 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience which is necessary for this role and the skills required for this role are organizational skills, team management, verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem-solving attitude, and critical thinking.

Some of the courses to become a branch manager are given below.

Bachelor of Business Administration
BBA in Finance
Bachelor of Accounting & Finance
BCom in Taxation and Finance
MCom in Finance
MBA in Finance Management
29th August 2021, 12:42 PM
periwinkle09876

..... of course, you can apply for bank manager jobs in banks if you haven't studied mathematics either in intermediate or graduation because the minimum educational qualification required to apply for this post is graduation in any discipline from a recognised university or Institute.
However, the exam will consist of questions based on mathematics such as reasoning ability and numerical ability so, you will have to practice a lot in these areas in order to crack the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?