23rd November 2016, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Gauhati University to study MBA if not appeared in CAT and MAT? Issuing date of application form and fee structure for it?

Sir, I wanted to pursue MBA from Gauhati University but I have not appeared any competitive examination (CAT, MAT, etc), so can I apply for the same. I also wanted to know when is the admission procedure starting for the MBA course and what is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for admission in MSc in Gauhati University? When will be the prospectus given? Last date of submission of application form?
  2. Can I do MBA from any college after appear in Sept MAT exam and securing 74.79 percentile and 37% in graduation?
  3. When the MBA application forms will be issued for Anna University? Last date to issue the application form?
  4. What is the fee structure of IIM Jaipur? Whether itÂ’s different for CAT aspirants?
  5. List of engineering colleges along with their fee structure(with hostel fee) in MP? What's the application form issuing date of MP-PET?
  6. What is the fee structure for MBA in IIM B?
  7. Where can I get M.A Hindi Private Study application form? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure?
  8. Where can I get M.A Hindi private study application form? Date is the sale of forms? Fee structure of it?
  9. List of MBA colleges in Australia and their fee structure? Is IELTS compulsory for it? -- [New]
  10. What is the fee structure for CAT/MAT?
  11. Coaching classes for preparation of CAT, MAT and XAT with fee structure?
  12. How to apply and fee structure of GB PUAT Pantnagar? What is the last date to submit GBPUAT application form?
  13. What is the next date for issuing of CAT forms? are GMAT and MAT same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the difference in CAT MBA and ICET MBA? What is the fee structure, scholarships and post MBA salary?
  15. Important dates for CAT 2017 and MAT 2017 examinations
  16. Procedure to apply for MBA course through VTU and fee structure?
  17. Can I do MBA in Madras university? Last date to buy the application form? Fee structure for correspondence and regular?
  18. List of colleges accepting MAT score to study MBA in Finance course? Fee structure and procedure of admission?
24th November 2016, 04:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Gauhati University to study MBA if not appeared in CAT and MAT? Issuing date of application form and fee structure for it?

Yes, definitely you can apply to pursue MBA from Gauhati University if not appeared in CAT, MAT etc. For that you must have to appear in the written test conducted by the respective University, qualifying in which you can go further in Group Discussion round and final interview to get admission in the University.
The application date for the session of 2016-1017 has completed. You must try for the session of 2017-2018 in the month of Dec 2016 to Feb 2017.
You must have to contact to the University to get the exact details of fee required for the MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?