27th December 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA from any college after appear in Sept MAT exam and securing 74.79 percentile and 37% in graduation?

i have appeared in sept mat exam and secured 74.79%ile but my graduation percentage is only 37% cannot i do mba from any college. i actually want do mba from gauhati only. plz help me and suggest me from which college i can do mba. is there any chance of getting admission in gauhati university.

Related Questions:
  1. Which MBA college can I get after scoring a low percentile in May MAT exam?
  2. Which college can I get after scoring 93 percentile in Sept MAT?
  3. Colleges where I can get admission for MBA program after scoring 77.34 percentage in MAT?
  4. List of good MBA colleges in which I can get admission after securing 85 percentile in MAT exam under OBC quota?
  5. In which college can I apply with 63 percentile in CAT, 91.75 percentile in MAT?
  6. How to do MBA in finance? Last date to do registration for MAT? Which are the best institutes to do MBA in Finance?
  7. If I get a good percentile in MAT will I get admission in MBA with 55% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 46% in graduation?
  8. For which colleges should I apply after scoring 93.44 percentile in MAT Sept with 696.5 score?
  9. Which are the best MBA colleges that I can get after scoring 90 percentile in MAT exam?
  10. Best possible MBA/PGDM college having 97.41 percentile in MAT? -- [New]
  11. Admission in Good MBA Colleges through MAT Exam but with low marks in 10th Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which college to prefer after securing 97 percentile in MAT? Fee structure of it?
  13. Top MBA colleges with finance specialization after scoring 95 percentile in MAT?
  14. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  15. Best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR with 70% MAT percentile
  16. Which is the best MBA college that I can do after scoring 90 percentile?
  17. List of colleges which offer MBA in Finance through MAT in Delhi?
  18. Am I eligible for XAT/MAT exam after scoring 45% in Graduation in Commerce?
19th April 2012, 07:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA from any college after appear in Sept MAT exam and securing 74.79 percentile and 37% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have appeared in sept mat exam and secured 74.79%ile but my graduation percentage is only 37% cannot i do mba from any college. i actually want do mba from gauhati only. plz help me and suggest me from which college i can do mba. is there any chance of getting admission in gauhati university.
In order to get admission in any recognized Institute for MBA program, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission to the Institute are based on entrance test or score obtained in All India Common Entrance Exam i,e CAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT etc.

The Gauhati University do offer MBA program. In order to be eligible for the MBA, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. Admission are based on written test. Candidates who have appeared in All India Common Entrance Exam i,e CAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT etc and have score more than 50 percentile gets exemption from the written test conducted by the Gauhati University. The duration of the program is two years.
5th January 2013, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA from any college after appear in Sept MAT exam and securing 74.79 percentile and 37% in graduation?

i hv scored 58%(including EVS)in 10 2 and 65%in grad,can i appear for MAT or CAT
4th June 2013, 11:02 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

You have very low percentile

you have just 37% in graduation.

As per MBA eligibility

- You need to have graduation from UGC recognized college with atleast 50%(45% marks for reserved category )

Since you are not meeting the eligibility, You are not eligible. Also your MAT Score is too less.

You can try for payment seat but the money would be too large.

All the best
10th August 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Can i do MBA in any college after appearing sept MAT 2013
2nd September 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i have score 34% marks in graduation can i get admission to a reputed college
31st May 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I have got 45 percentage in graduation can I do mba? or any other courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?