31st March 2015, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Grade II and Grade III post in Karnataka after completion of Graduation course?

Sir/Mam,

I am serving in army as technician (electrician) from the past 8 years. I completed BSc ( in Chemistry,Botany,Zoology) from Kuvempu university directorate of distance education. I scored 70% in BSc. Pls confirm & tell me that , can I apply for Grade ll & Grand lll post call for the job from the govt of Karnataka? or it requires post graduation course to be done as the minimum criteria?

2nd February 2018, 05:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Grade II and Grade III post in Karnataka after completion of Graduation course?

Yes, you can apply for such jobs because graduation is the required qualification for most of the government jobs of high level.

Just make sure you have completed the degree from a recognized university and also you fulfill the eligibility criteria for the given job post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?