20th February 2019, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor with MSc(Applied Physics and Ballistics) Degree of Bhavans New Science College, Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I do MSc(Applied Physics and Ballistics) from Bhavans New Science College, Hyderabad then I have any chance to become a Professor or not? I want to become a Professor. Please let me know that it can be possible or not? Thank you!

12th March 2019, 03:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor with MSc(Applied Physics and Ballistics) Degree of Bhavans New Science College, Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I do MSc(Applied Physics and Ballistics) from Bhavans New Science College, Hyderabad then I have any chance to become a Professor or not? I want to become a Professor. Please let me know that it can be possible or not? Thank you!

Yes, you can become a Lecturer / Professor after completion of the MSc (Applied Physics and Ballistics) Degree from Bhavans New Science College, Hyderabad. You have to clear the examinations like National Eligibility Test (NET) or State Eligibility Test (SET) or SLET to become a Lecturer in various colleges. You have to apply for the Lecturer vacancies in various government and private colleges after passing the NET or SET examination and clear the interview to become a Lecturer in a college.
14th March 2019, 04:11 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor with MSc(Applied Physics and Ballistics) Degree of Bhavans New Science College, Hyderabad?

=> As per my knowledge, yes you can become a Professor with MSc(Applied Physics and Ballistics) Degree of Bhavan's New Science College, Hyderabad.

=> Master of Science in Applied Physics and Ballistics is a post graduation course and the duration of Master of Science in Applied Physics and Ballistics course is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?