7th September 2018, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Embedded and Wireless Technology) in Bhavans New Science College, Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I want to do MSc(Embedded and Wireless Technology) from Bhavans New Science College, Hyderabad. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

8th September 2018, 04:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Embedded and Wireless Technology) in Bhavans New Science College, Hyderabad?

As per as I know that MSc(Embedded and Wireless Technology) is not available in Bhavans New Science College, Hyderabad. Courses that you may opt at the post-graduate level in Bhavans New Science College, Hyderabad is M.Sc. Applied Electronics, M.Sc. Botany and M.Sc. Zoology.

You may opt MSc(Embedded and Wireless Technology) from:
"Manipal Academy of Higher Education" Nadgav Nagar Karnataka.
9th September 2018, 04:50 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Embedded and Wireless Technology) in Bhavans New Science College, Hyderabad?

Eligibility to study M.Sc (Embedded and Wireless Technology) in Bhavans New Science College, Hyderabad are:-
Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream at UG level with minimum score of 50% marks from any recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?