30th April 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MTech(Embedded System Technologies) in Amity University?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MTech in Embedded System Technologies in Amity University? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MTech(Embedded System Technologies) in Amity University?
  2. Seats available for MTech(Embedded System Technologies) course in Amity University?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Embedded System Technologies) in Amity University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Embedded System Technologies) in Amity University?
  5. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  7. How can I do M.Tech in correspondence while working in Polymer company
  8. How may i know the eligibility criteria of admission in Amity University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the qualification criteria to get admission in Amity University? How much should I score in class 12th to get admission?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to become a System Engineer in HCL Technologies?
  12. Eligibility to study BFA(Animation) in Amity University?
  13. Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Amity University being a 12th NIOS candidate?
  14. Does the Arizona State University, USA provide Master in Innovative Chemical Technologies? Criteria to get admission in USA?
  15. Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?
  16. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  17. Admission procedure to study BFA(Animation) in Amity University?
  18. Admission criteria to study MCA in Amity Institute of Information Technology?
14th March 2019, 05:09 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Embedded System Technologies) in Amity University?

=> Master of Technology in Embedded System Technology is a two-year postgraduate Embedded Systems course.

=> For the admission of this course the candidate should have passed B.Tech in the relative stream from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree Master of Technology in Embedded System Technology for Master of Technology in Embedded System Technology course is 60%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

=> The total fee to study MTech(Embedded System Technologies) in Amity University is ₹307,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?