11th August 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor with MTech(Dairy Microbiology) Degree of Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Science University?

Hello friends, I would like to know that if I do MTech(Dairy Microbiology) from Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Science University then I have any chance to become a Professor or not? Please let me know that can I become a professor or not? Thank you!

15th October 2018, 07:29 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Can I become a Professor with MTech(Dairy Microbiology) Degree of Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Science University?

Yes, you can become professor after you have completed MTech but start your career with simple colleges, in order to gain experience. You can teach degree students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?