11th August 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Should I study MSc(Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology) in Anand Agricultural University?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do MSc(Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology) from Anand Agricultural University. As I am interested to do MSc(Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology) so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

15th October 2018, 07:26 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Should I study MSc(Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology) in Anand Agricultural University?

Yes, you can study in this college.

The fees are nor expensive. For MSc, it is 45000 for 2 years.

The teaching faculty is excellent.

The college provides great placement opportunities to students.

The infrastructure of the college is good as well.

Also, the college conducts various social activities for students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?