11th August 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MTech(Dairy Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Science University?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the course structure of MTech(Dairy Microbiology) course which is available in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Science University. Can you let me know about the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  2. How many PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) seats are available in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  3. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects?
  4. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  5. Requirements to get MTech(Dairy Microbiology) admission in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Science University? -- [New]
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  8. List of colleges offering Vety Pharmacology and Surgery?
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  10. How many PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) seats are available in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  11. Karnataka Public Service Commission Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science and Fisheries Exam - Download Previous years Question Papers
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  14. Can I get admission to study BVSc in Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries University with 11850 rank and 6900 practical rank in K-CET?
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  16. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  17. Universities in India providing BVSc and AH course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How many PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) seats are available in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
15th October 2018, 07:43 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Course structure of MTech(Dairy Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Science University?

MTech Dairy Microbiology is a 2 year PG course in KVAFSU uNIVERSITY.

Eligibility is that the candidate must hold a bachelor's degree in the relevant field, witha minimum aggregate of 60%.

Admissions are based on the KVAFSU Entrance exams.

Fees for the course is around 67000 for 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?